Malaysia records 159 new COVID-19 cases and one more death today, but discharged 61 patients who have fully recovered!
Here are the updates on COVID-19 in Malaysia on 28 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 61 More Patients Recovered!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another sixty one (61) patients have fully recovered, and been discharged from hospital.
That means a total of 320 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 159 New Cases!
They identified 159 new COVID-19 cases today – bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,320.
They also shared that the number of COVID-19 cases in the ICU increased to seventy three (73), with twenty more patients requiring respiratory support – fifty four (54) at the current count.
Here is the breakdown of cases by state. Selangor has the highest number at 579 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 344 cases, and Johor with 285 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : One More Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced one more death today, which means a total of 27 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia.
Case 2162 was a 61 year-old Malaysian man in Johor, with a history of diabetes and high blood pressure.
He was treated at the Tangkak Hospital on 24 March 2020, and transferred to the Sultanah Fatimah Specialist Hospital in Muar on 25 March 2020.
However, he passed away at 10:50 AM on 28 March 2020.
COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia So Far
- Case 178 : 34 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 358 : 60 year-old Malaysian male with a history of chronic illness.
- Case 152 : 58 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 238 : 50 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1031 : 79 year-old Malaysian female with close contact with two COVID-19 positive cases.
- Case 1032 : 40 year-old Malaysian female, who was daughter of Case 1031.
- Case 290 : 57 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Vietnam, and contact with Tabligh participant.
- Case 781 : 69 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 890 : 48 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Turkey.
- Case 259 : 74 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 1070 : 70 year-old Malaysian male, with history of foreign travel.
- Case 1114 : 70 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1006 : 49 year-old Malaysian male, who was son of Case 1031.
- Case 595 : 51 year-old Malaysian female, close contact of a COVID-19 positive Tabligh participant.
- Case 1519 : 71 year-old Malaysian male, close contact of a COVID-19 positive Tabligh participant.
- Case 1334 : 75 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source
- Case 1251 : 66 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source.
- Case 1625 : 56 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source.
- Case 1246 : 68 year-old Malaysian female, unknown source.
- Case 780 : 76 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1588 : 63 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1797 : 48 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1480 : 62 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source.
- Case 1056 : 35 year-old Malaysian male, with history of travel to Indonesia.
- Case 2031 : 83 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source.
- Case 1321 : 53 year-old Malaysian male, close contact of Case 1309.
- Case 2162 : 61 year-old Malaysian male, unknown source.
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
Day 11 Of Movement Control Order In Malaysia
Today marks the 11th day of the nationwide lockdown on travel, work and business in Malaysia, which has been extended until 14 April, 2020.
The Malaysian government also instituted Enhanced MCO on two areas in Simpang Renggam for the next two weeks, from 27 March until 9 April 2020.
Recommended : COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
During this time, all government and private offices and businesses will be closed, except those providing essential services.
Although there are no restrictions on travel within Malaysia during this lockdown, you will have nowhere to go, as all shops will be closed, except supermarkets, grocery shops and convenience stores selling essential items.
Schools, colleges, universities, cinemas, and so on, will also be closed. Cafes and restaurants will be closed for dine-in patrons, but you will be able to take-away food, or have them delivered to you.
Chin up, Malaysians because Malaysia Boleh!
Recommended : Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
Recommended : Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1518 Cases, 212 New, 4 More Dead!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1306 Cases, 123 New, 2 More Dead!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!