Malaysia reported 822 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths today, but also discharged 769 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 11 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 769 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 769 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 31,073 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 72.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 822 New Cases!
The surge continues with 822 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 7 cases imported from overseas (1 citizen, 6 foreigners)
– 1 case each : India, Canada, Indonesia, UAE, Afghanistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia
- 815 local cases
– 258 cases in Sabah : 44 from existing clusters, 12 from new Haven, Karamunting, and Saga clusters, 91 from close contact screening, 111 from assorted screening
– 225 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 221 from existing clusters, 1 from SARI screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 176 cases in Selangor : 102 from existing clusters, 38 from close contact screening, 36 from assorted screening
– 46 cases in Labuan : 16 from existing clusters, 25 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 26 cases in Penang : 21 from existing clusters, 2 from SARI screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 17 cases in KL : 14 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 17 cases in Kedah : 16 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 14 cases in Sarawak : 8 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Perak : all from existing clusters
– 10 cases in Johor : 7 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Melaka : all from existing clusters
– 3 cases in Putrajaya : all from existing clusters
– 2 cases in Perlis : all from existing clusters
– 1 case in Kelantan : from existing cluster
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 21,448 cases, followed by Selangor with 6,701 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 3,237 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 2,679 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 42,872, with 11,497 active cases – an increase of 51 cases, and the 6th day Malaysia has more than 11,000 active cases during the Recovery MCO period.
They also shared that there are 4 additional patients in the ICU – 86 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 30 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : TWO Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced TWO deaths today, which means a total of 302 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.70%.
Death #302 : Case 40565 was a 22 year-old foreign female with a history of rheumatic heart disease and heart arrhythmia. She died in the Tuaran Hospital in Sabah.
Death #303 : Case 41578 was a 67 year-old foreign female with a history of osteoarthritis and gastritis. She died in the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Day 153 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 153rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- 300 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 November 2020
- Maybank Melaka Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Pandan Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Peniaga Sekendhend or Peniaga Barang Terpakai?
- Melaka Lady Broke Quarantine For Deepavali Shopping
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Bayan Lepas in Penang : CMCO / PKPB on 6 November!
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- Seremban CMCO / PKPB Starts On 5 November 2020!
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!