Malaysia reported 1304 new COVID-19 cases and 1 death today, but also discharged 900 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 900 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 900 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 32,969 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 73.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1304 New Cases!
The surge continues with 1304 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 4 cases imported from overseas (3 cases in Selangor, 1 case in KL)
– 3 cases : Saudi Arabia
– 1 case : Egypt
- 1300 local cases
– 556 cases in Sabah : 137 from existing clusters, 51 from new Bonggaya and Jambatan B clusters, 233 from close contact screening, 135 from assorted screening
– 361 cases in Selangor : 292 from existing clusters, 28 from close contact screening, 41 from assorted screening
– 201 cases in KL : 196 from existing clusters, 5 from assorted screening
– 83 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 63 from existing clusters, 15 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 42 cases in Penang : 28 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 1 from SARI screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Sarawak : 1 from existing cluster, 10 from new Abell Cluster, 2 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Perak : 8 from existing clusters, 1 from SARI screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Melaka : 3 from existing clusters, 10 from new BMU Cluster
– 5 cases in Kedah : all from existing clusters
– 5 cases in Kelantan : 4 from existing clusters, 1 from SARI screening
– 4 cases in Labuan : 2 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Johor : all from close contact screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 22,323 cases, followed by Selangor with 7,239 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 3,488 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 3,002 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 45,095, with 11,822 active cases – an increase of 403 cases, and the 8th day Malaysia has more than 11,000 active cases during the Recovery MCO period.
They also shared that there are 4 additional patients in the ICU – 96 cases right now, and 4 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 39 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : ONE Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced ONE death today, which means a total of 304 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.67%.
Death #304 : Case 42308 was a 70 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension. He passed away in the Tuaran Hospital in Sabah.
Day 155 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 155th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Yamaha Music School Bagan Jermal : COVID-19 Exposure!
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- 300 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 November 2020
- Maybank Melaka Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Pandan Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Peniaga Sekendhend or Peniaga Barang Terpakai?
- Melaka Lady Broke Quarantine For Deepavali Shopping
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!