Malaysia reported 1041 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths today, but also discharged 1405 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 21 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1405 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1405 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 40,493 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 75.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1041 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1041 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– both cases in KL
- 1039 local cases
– 402 cases in Selangor : 346 from existing clusters, 17 from new Jalan Harapan Cluster, 19 from close contact screening, 20 from assorted screening
– 346 cases in Sabah : 43 from existing clusters, 148 from close contact screening, 155 from assorted screening
– 121 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 119 from existing clusters, 2 from assorted screening
– 66 cases in KL : 44 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 17 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Johor : 17 from existing clusters, 3 from new Kota Kecil Cluster, 8 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 29 cases in Perak : 21 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 17 cases in Penang : 17 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Labuan : 6 from new Sky Coklat Cluster, 6 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Kelantan : all from existing clusters
– 6 cases in Kedah : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening.
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 25,787 cases, followed by Selangor with 9,149 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 4,830 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 3,915 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 53,679, with 12,854 active cases – a drop of 367 cases, and the 6th day Malaysia has more than 12,000 active cases during the Recovery MCO period.
They also shared that there are 2 fewer patients in the ICU – 108 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 45 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 332 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.62%.
Death #330 : Case 24182 was a 62 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, diabetes, obesity and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #331 : Case 51743 was a 78 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension and neglect. He passed away at the Lahad Datu Hospital in Sabah.
Death #332 : Case 37553 was a 55 year-old foreign female, with a history of hypertension and diabetes. She passed away at the Keningau Hospital in Sabah.
Day 163 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 163rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- 326 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 19 November 2020
- Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets?
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!