Malaysia reported a record 1884 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths today, but also discharged 883 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 23 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1884 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 883 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 42,480 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 75.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1884 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 1184 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case in KL
– 1 case in Johor
- 1882 local cases
– 1203 cases in Selangor : 1099 from existing clusters, 77 from close contact screening, 27 from assorted screening
– 289 cases in Sabah : 52 from existing clusters, 164 from close contact screening, 73 from assorted screening
– 195 cases in KL : 107 from existing clusters, 80 from new Bintang and Indah Mas clusters, 8 from assorted screening
– 81 cases in Perak : 38 from existing clusters, 38 from new Teja Kasih Cluster, 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 41 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 39 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 14 cases in Johor : 3 from existing clusters, 4 from new Kobena Cluster, 7 from close contact screening
– 12 cases in Penang : 7 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Kelantan : 7 from existing clusters, 2 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Perlis : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 26,387 cases, followed by Selangor with 10,955 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 5,056 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 3,985 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 56,659, with 13,842 active cases – a shocking increase of 999 cases, and the 3rd day Malaysia has more than 13,000 active cases during the Recovery MCO period.
They also shared that there are 9 additional patients in the ICU – 115 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 48 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : TWO Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced TWO deaths today, which means a total of 337 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.59%.
Death #336 : Case 51858 was an 80 year-old Malaysian male, who passed away at the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Death #337 : Case 53951 was a 58 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of hypertension, heart disease and Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease (COAD). She passed away at the Women & Children’s Hospital in Sabah.
Day 165 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 165th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- 332 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 21 November 2020
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets?
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!