Malaysia reported 935 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths today, but discharged a whopping 2555 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 26 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2555 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 2555 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 49,056 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 80.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 935 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 935 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 4 cases imported from overseas
– 2 cases in Selangor
– 2 cases in Sarawak
- 931 local cases
– 326 cases in Sabah : 47 from existing clusters, 14 from new Bot Biru and Block 31 clusters, 157 from close contact screening, 108 from assorted screening
– 159 cases in Selangor : 52 from existing clusters, 25 from close contact screening, 82 from assorted screening
– 158 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 147 from existing clusters, 6 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 79 cases in Perak : 75 from existing clusters, 4 from assorted screening
– 60 cases in Johor : 31 from existing clusters, 23 from new Gemilang Cluster, 2 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 59 cases in KL : 26 from existing clusters, 4 from new Sungai Dang Construction Site Cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 26 from assorted screening
– 28 cases in Kelantan : 10 from existing clusters, 9 from new Chengal Cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 24 cases in Kedah : 23 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 17 cases in Penang : 2 from existing clusters, 7 from new Damar Laut Cluster, 2 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Labuan : 6 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Putrajaya : 4 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Sarawak : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Terengganu : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 27,238 cases, followed by Selangor with 12,854 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 5,249 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 4,534 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 60,752, with 11,348 active cases – a MASSIVE drop of 1623 cases.
They also shared that there are no additional patients in the ICU – 110 cases right now, and 2 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 45 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 348 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.57%.
Death #346 : Case 33905 was a 70 year-old Malaysian female who passed away in the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Death #347 : Case 50960 was a 59 year-old Malaysian male with a history of hypertension and asthma. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #348 : Case 59134 was a 77 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes and hypertension. She passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Day 168 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 168th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- 345 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 November 2020
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets?
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!