Malaysia reported 1315 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths today, but discharged 1110 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 28 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1110 Patients Discharged!
At 6:15 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1110 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 51,314 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1315 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1315 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 5 cases imported from overseas
– 4 cases in KL
– 1 case in Selangor
- 1310 local cases
– 476 cases in Sabah : 92 from existing clusters, 167 from new PTS Sibuga, Jesselton Construction Site, Wharf, Tempasuk clusters, 147 from close contact screening, 70 from assorted screening
– 265 cases in Selangor : 168 from existing clusters, 9 from new UD SS2 cluster, 65 from close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 187 cases in KL : 145 from existing clusters, 31 from new Awan Baru Construction Site Cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 167 cases in Perak : 151 from existing clusters, 16 from assorted screening
– 92 cases in Penang : 83 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 46 cases in Johor : 29 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 41 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 35 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 18 cases in Kelantan : 12 from existing clusters, 6 from close contact screening
– 17 cases in Kedah : 16 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 1 case in Melaka : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 28,155 cases, followed by Selangor with 13,295 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 5,594 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 4,742 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 63,176, with 11,508 active cases – an increase of 201 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 additional patients in the ICU – 118 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 43 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced FOUR deaths today, which means a total of 354 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.56%.
Death #351 : Case 39785 was a 84 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, dyslipidemia and eye disease. He passed away in the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Death #352 : Case 35037 was a 130 year-old foreign male, who was confirmed dead at at the Tuaran Hospital in Sabah.
Death #353 : Case 59135 was a 4 year-old foreign female, who was confirmed dead at at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #354 : Case 60140 was a 60 year-old foreign female, who was confirmed dead in the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Day 170 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 170th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
They also announced Administrative Enhanced MCO for two areas in Banting, a section of Chow Kit, some residential areas in Selayang and Pudu.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- 345 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 November 2020
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!