Malaysia reported 1212 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths today, but discharged 2112 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 30 November 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2112 Patients Discharged!
At 6:20 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 2112 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 54,759 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1212 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1212 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 9 cases imported from overseas
– 5 cases in KL
– 4 cases in Selangor
- 1203 local cases
– 398 cases in Selangor : 204 from existing clusters, 9 from new Jalan Lapan and Batu Sembilan clusters, 95 from close contact screening, 90 from assorted screening
– 326 cases in Sabah : 111 from existing clusters, 146 from close contact screening, 69 from assorted screening
– 141 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 125 from existing clusters, 6 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 114 cases in KL : 84 from existing clusters, 10 from new Jalan Lapan Cluster, 6 from close contact screening, 14 from assorted screening
– 60 cases in Penang : 52 from existing clusters, 6 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 54 cases in Johor : 28 from existing clusters, 7 from new Nibong Cluster, 11 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 43 cases in Perak : 42 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 31 cases in Kedah : 24 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 30 cases in Labuan : 5 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Sarawak : from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Pahang : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Kelantan : from existing cluster
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from existing cluster
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 28,771 cases, followed by Selangor with 13,935 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 6,206 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 4,915 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 65,697, with 10,578 active cases – a big drop of 903 cases.
They also shared that there are 3 fewer patients in the ICU – 113 cases right now, and no change in patients requiring respiratory support – 42 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 360 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.55%.
Death #358 : Case 25507 was a 66 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of a blood-borne disease and low immunity. He passed away in the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Kedah.
Death #359 : Case 49644 was an 58 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension and gout. He passed away in the Labuan Hospital.
Death #360 : Case 56760 was a 22 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes hypertension and chronic kidney disease. He passed away in the Lahad Datu Hospital in Sabah.
Day 172 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 172nd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
They also announced Administrative Enhanced MCO for two areas in Banting, a section of Chow Kit, some residential areas in Selayang and Pudu.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- 357 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 November 2020
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!