Malaysia reported 1472 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths today, but discharged 1552 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1552 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1552 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 56,311 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1472 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1472 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 5 cases imported from overseas
– 3 cases in KL
– 2 cases in Selangor
- 1467 local cases
– 889 cases in Selangor : 795 from existing clusters, 39 from close contact screening, 55 from assorted screening
– 267 cases in Sabah : 22 from existing clusters, 33 from new View Kolombong and Talang-Talang clusters, 118 from close contact screening, 94 from assorted screening
– 146 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 144 from existing clusters, 2 from assorted screening
– 68 cases in Johor : 41 from existing clusters, 18 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 29 cases in Penang : 28 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 23 cases in KL : 6 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 21 cases in Kedah : 20 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 13 cases in Perak : 9 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 10 cases in Kelantan : 8 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Sarawak : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday). Sabah is at the top with 28,771 cases, followed by Selangor with 13,935 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 6,206 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 4,915 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 67,169, with 10,495 active cases – a drop of 83 cases.
They also shared that there are 7 additional patients in the ICU – 120 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 44 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 363 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.54%.
Death #361 : Case 33004 was a 64 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and intestinal cancer. She passed away in the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #362 : Case 64750 was a 51 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, diabetes and heart disease. He passed away in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #363 : Case 53718 was a 24 year-old foreign male, who passed away in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 173 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 173rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- 360 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 November 2020
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!