Malaysia reported 851 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths today, but discharged 658 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 2 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 658 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 658 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 56,969 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 851 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 851 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 4 cases imported from overseas
– all 4 cases in KL
- 847 local cases
– 249 cases in Selangor : 77 from existing clusters, 5 from new Impian and Desa Pinang clusters, 86 from close contact screening, 81 from assorted screening
– 229 cases in Sabah : 39 from existing clusters, 103 from close contact screening, 87 from assorted screening
– 102 cases in Johor : 64 from existing clusters, 23 from new Baloi Cluster, 9 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 81 cases in KL : 7 from existing clusters, 40 from new Desa Pinang, Jernai and Seri Wangsa clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 31 from assorted screening
– 62 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 43 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 60 cases in Penang : 52 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Perak : 31 from existing clusters, 3 from assorted screening
– 26 cases in Kedah : 19 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Kelantan : 1 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 1 case in Pahang : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Melaka : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 29,267 cases, followed by Selangor with 15,075 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 6,317 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 5,123 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 68,020, with 10,686 active cases – an increase of 191 cases.
They also shared that there are 2 additional patients in the ICU – 122 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 47 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : TWO Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced TWO deaths today, which means a total of 365 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.54%.
Death #364 : Case 65961 was an 84 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes. His body was brought to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #365 : Case 65962 was a 63 year-old foreign male, with a history of hypertension and asthma. His body was brought to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 174 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 174th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19! 😱
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- 360 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 November 2020
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!