Malaysia reported 1141 new COVID-19 cases, but with NO deaths today, and discharged 1144 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 4 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1144 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1144 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 59,061 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 84.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1141 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1141 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 3 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case each in KL, Selangor and Sarawak
- 1138 local cases
– 320 cases in Sabah : 61 from existing clusters, 184 from close contact screening, 75 from assorted screening
– 319 cases in Selangor : 155 from existing clusters, 96 from close contact screening, 68 from assorted screening
– 255 cases in KL : 226 from existing clusters, 15 from new Muda and Galeri construction sites and Bukit Dalam clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 69 cases in Johor : 39 from existing clusters, 8 from new Cempaka Cluster, 3 from assorted screening
– 48 cases in Penang : 26 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 18 from assorted screening
– 47 cases in Perak : 34 from existing clusters, 6 from new Sungai Cincin Cluster, 6 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 24 cases in Kedah : 20 from existing clusters, 4 from assorted screening
– 20 cases in Kelantan : 1 from existing cluster, 19 from new Huma Cluster
– 15 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 7 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 15 cases in Pahang : all from new Jalan Genting and Atabara clusters.
– 3 cases in Labuan : all from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Perlis : from assorted screening
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states. Sabah is at the top with 29,897 cases, followed by Selangor with 15,854 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 6,622 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 5,190 cases.
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 70,236, with 10,799 active cases – a drop of 3 cases.
They also shared that there are 13 additional patients in the ICU – 129 cases right now, and 7 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 53 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : NO Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced NO death today, which means a total of 376 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.54%.
Day 176 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 176th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
Recommended : RMCO Update : Gyms, Yoga, Snooker, Etc. To Reopen!
Interstate travel is now allowed (except to Enhanced MCO / administrative restricted areas), as well as many sports facilities.
The Malaysian government has so far announced several Enhanced MCOs :
- 3 Zones In PJ Old Town : 10 May until 23 May 2020
- 6 Parcels In Selayang Baru : 25 April until 3 May 2020
- 8 Parcels In Pusat Bandar Utara : 20 April until 3 May 2020
- Whole Masjid India Area : 14 April until 28 April 2020
- Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion : 7 April 2020 indefinitely
- Menara City One : 31 March until 13 April 2020
- Hulu Langat : 30 March until 13 April 2020
- Two areas in Simpang Renggam : 27 March until 9 April 2020
- 28 towns in Kedah + Tawau Prison : 11 September until 25 September 2020
- Lahad Datu, Tawau, Kunak and Semporna : 29 September until 12 October 2020
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang and Putatan : 7 October indefinitely
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : 9 October until 23 October 2020
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19! 😱
- 365 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 December 2020
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!