Malaysia reported 1810 new COVID-19 cases and 6 deaths today, but discharged 937 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 11 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 937 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 937 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 67,173 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1810 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1810 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 11 cases imported from overseas
– 8 cases in Selangor
– 1 case each in KL, Johor and Sarawak
- 1799 local cases
– 821 cases in Selangor : 226 from existing clusters, 390 from new Sungai Putus and Erima clusters, 69 from close contact screening, 136 from assorted screening
– 532 cases in Sabah : 326 from existing clusters, 126 from close contact screening, 80 from assorted screening
– 131 cases in KL : 95 from existing clusters, 1 from new Jalan Berangan Construction Site cluster, 12 from close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 96 cases in Pahang : 95 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 68 cases in Johor : 37 from existing clusters, 8 from new Langkasuka Cluster, 13 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 64 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 57 from existing clusters, 7 from new Jalan College Cluster
– 34 cases in Penang : 17 from existing clusters, 1 from new Sungai Keluang Cluster, 8 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 22 cases in Kedah : 20 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Perak : 9 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Labuan : 5 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Melaka : 3 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Kelantan : 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Terengganu : from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 80,309, with 12,734 active cases – a huge increase of 867 cases.
They also shared that there is 1 fewer patient in the ICU – 123 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 63 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday).
Sabah is at the top with 32,066 cases, followed by Selangor with 19,789 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 7,708 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,186 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : SIX Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced SIX deaths today, which means a total of 402 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.50%.
Death #397 : Case 42285 was a 62 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, and adrenal insufficiency. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #398 : Case 50048 was a 65 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of gout. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #399 : Case 52948 was an 81 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, heart disease, chronic kidney disease and dyslipidemia. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #400 : Case 58947 was a 60 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, heart disease, gout and spondylodiscitis. She passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #401 : Case 70078 was a 78 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and stroke. She passed away at the Penang Hospital.
Death #402 : Case 76355 was a 63 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of asthma. Her body was brought to the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Day 183 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 183rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 402 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 December 2020
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!