Malaysia reported 1229 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths today, but discharged 1309 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1309 Patients Discharged!
At 6:45 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1309 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 69,393 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1229 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1229 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– both cases in Selangor
- 1227 local cases
– 433 cases in Selangor : 194 from existing clusters, 20 from new Tanjung Suria Cluster, 14 from new Lestari Cluster, 116 from close contact screening, 89 from assorted screening
– 333 cases in Sabah : 166 from existing clusters, 103 from close contact screening, 64 from assorted screening
– 131 cases in KL : 84 from existing clusters, 18 from close contact screening, 29 from assorted screening
– 105 cases in Perak : 100 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 103 cases in Johor : 55 from existing clusters, 7 from new Desa Idaman Cluster, 36 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 29 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 7 from existing clusters, 16 from Rimbun Construction Site Cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 28 cases in Pahang : 20 from existing clusters, 7 from Kuala Cluster, 1 from close contact screening
– 26 cases in Penang : 4 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Kedah : 13 from existing clusters
– 12 cases in Terengganu : 10 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Melaka : 5 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 6 cases in Labuan : 2 from new Hujung Pasir Cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Perlis : from existing cluster
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 83,475, with 13,667 active cases – a drop of 84 cases.
They also shared that there are 6 fewer patients in the ICU – 115 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 65 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 32,828 cases, followed by Selangor with 21,047 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 8,077 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,264 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced FOUR deaths today, which means a total of 415 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.50%.
Death #412 : Case 60731 was an 83 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
Death #413 : Case 67006 was a 60 year-old Malaysian disabled male, with a history of diabetes, cataract and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Death #414 : Case 74970 was a 44 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, obesity and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #415 : Case 55965 was a 71 year-old foreign male, who passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Day 185 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 185th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- 411 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 12 December 2020
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!