Malaysia reported 1371 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths today, but discharged 1204 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 14 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1204 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1204 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 70,597 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1371 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1371 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 1 case imported from overseas
– in Selangor
- 1370 local cases
– 531 cases in Selangor : 303 from existing clusters, 8 from new Solar Ria Cluster, 109 from close contact screening, 111 from assorted screening
– 283 cases in Sabah : 65 from existing clusters, 155 from close contact screening, 63 from assorted screening
– 260 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 252 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 124 cases in KL : 71 from existing clusters, 5 from new Senu Setia Cluster, 33 from assorted screening
– 62 cases in Perak : 58 from existing clusters, 4 from assorted screening
– 45 cases in Johor : 17 from existing clusters, 18 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Penang : 3 from existing clusters, 19 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 16 cases in Labuan : 8 from existing clusters, 8 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Terengganu : all from existing clusters
– 5 cases in Kedah : 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Kelantan : all from assorted screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from close contact screening
– 1 case in Melaka : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 84,846, with 13,830 active cases – an increase of 163 cases.
They also shared that there is 1 fewer patient in the ICU – 114 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 62 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday).
Sabah is at the top with 33,111 cases, followed by Selangor with 21,579 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 8,201 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,524 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced FOUR deaths today, which means a total of 419 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.49%.
Death #416 : Case 52589 was a 40 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes. She passed away at the Labuan Hospital.
Death #417 : Case 67912 was a 50 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and dyslipidemia. Her body was brought to the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital in Ipoh, Perak.
Death #418 : Case 80659 was a 46 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of hypertension, dyslipidemia and obesity. She passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #419 : Case 43969 was a 54 year-old foreign male, who passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 186 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 186th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 415 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 13 December 2020
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!