Malaysia reported 1772 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths today, but discharged 1084 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 15 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1084 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1084 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 71,681 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1772 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1772 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 12 cases imported from overseas
– 8 cases in KL
– 3 cases in Selangor
– 1 case in Penang
- 1760 local cases
– 688 cases in KL : 629 from existing clusters, 31 from close contact screening, 28 from assorted screening
– 500 cases in Selangor : 62 from existing clusters, 165 from close contact screening, 273 from assorted screening
– 260 cases in Sabah : 52 from existing clusters, 137 from close contact screening, 71 from assorted screening
– 110 cases in Perak : 105 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening
– 67 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 56 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 48 cases in Johor : 24 from existing clusters, 19 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Penang : 21 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 20 cases in Kedah : 11 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Labuan : 5 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Pahang : 8 from existing clusters
– 7 cases in Terengganu : 5 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 5 cases in Melaka : 1 from existing cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Kelantan : 1 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 86,618, with 14,515 active cases – a huge increase of 685 cases.
They also shared that there are 4 additional patients in the ICU – 118 cases right now, and 6 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 56 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday).
Sabah is at the top with 33,371 cases, followed by Selangor with 22,082 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 8,897 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,591 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 422 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.49%.
Death #420 : Case 52142 was a 45 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and stroke. She passed away at the Duchess of Kent Hospital, Sabah.
Death #421 : Case 54828 was an 88 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, benign prostatic hyperplasia and blindness. He passed way at the Duchess of Kent Hospital, Sabah.
Death #422 : Case 56822 was a 75 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, chronic lung and heart disease. He passed away at the Duchess of Kent Hospital, Sabah.
Day 187 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 187th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- 419 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 14 December 2020
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!