Malaysia reported 1683 new COVID-19 cases today, but with 0 death and discharged 1214 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 18 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1214 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1214 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 75,244 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1683 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1683 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 8 cases imported from overseas
– 3 cases in KL
– 2 cases in Selangor and Johor
– 1 case in Sabah
- 1675 local cases
– 690 cases in Selangor : 172 from existing clusters, 3 from new Lebuh Construction Site Cluster, 169 from close contact screening, 346 from assorted screening
– 259 cases in Sabah : 42 from existing clusters, 5 from new Jalan Sugud Cluster, 132 from close contact screening, 80 from assorted screening
– 194 cases in KL : 127 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Tengah Construction Site Cluster, 43 from close contact screening, 22 from assorted screening
– 174 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 140 from existing clusters, 20 from new Persiaran Heights Cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 11 from assorted screening
– 140 cases in Melaka : 139 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
– 75 cases in Johor : 18 from existing clusters, 16 from new Tembok Gajah and Utama Rini clusters, 22 from close contact screening, 19 from assorted screening
– 65 cases in Perak : 59 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 27 cases in Penang : 10 from existing clusters, 8 from close contact screening, 19 from assorted screening
– 19 cases in Labuan : 11 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Pahang : 4 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 6 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening
– 4 cases in Kedah : 2 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 4 cases in Terengganu : 2 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Sarawak : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Kelantan : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 90,816, with 15,140 active cases – an increase of 469 cases.
They also shared that there is no additional patient in the ICU – 106 cases right now, and two fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 51 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday).
Sabah is at the top with 34,083 cases, followed by Selangor with 23,623 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 9,623 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,858 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : NO Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced NO death today, which means a total of 432 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.48%.
Day 190 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 190th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- ZARA @ MyTOWN : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- 429 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 16 December 2020
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!