Malaysia reported 1153 new COVID-19 cases and 1 death, but discharged 998 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 19 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 998 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 998 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 76,242 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1153 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1153 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– both cases in KL
- 1151 local cases
– 401 cases in Selangor : 130 from existing clusters, 26 from new Jalan Zuhrah Construction Site Cluster, 119 from close contact screening, 126 from assorted screening
– 279 cases in KL : 207 from existing clusters, 35 from close contact screening, 37 from assorted screening
– 199 cases in Sabah : 33 from existing clusters, 44 from new Keris Residence and Brumas clusters, 73 from close contact screening, 49 from assorted screening
– 82 cases in Perak : 79 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 75 cases in Johor : 7 from existing clusters, 15 from new Jalan Time Cluster, 38 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 30 cases in Penang : 12 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 13 from assorted screening
– 19 cases in Labuan : 9 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 18 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 7 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 16 cases in Pahang : 1 from existing cluster, 11 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Kedah : 10 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 10 cases in Kelantan : 3 from new Long Panji Cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from existing cluster, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Melaka : 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Sarawak : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 91,969, with 15,294 active cases – an increase of 154 cases.
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 112 cases right now, and 5 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 56 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states (as of yesterday).
Sabah is at the top with 34,282 cases, followed by Selangor with 24,024 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 9,904 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 6,876 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : ONE Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced ONE death today, which means a total of 433 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.47%.
Death #433 : Case 75991 was a 76 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of hypertension and dyslipidemia. She passed away in the Penang Hospital.
Day 191 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 191st day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 433 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 19 December 2020
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- ZARA @ MyTOWN : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!