Malaysia reported 2018 new COVID-19 cases and 1 death, but discharged 1084 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 21 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1084 Patients Discharged!
At 6:19 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1084 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 78,393 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2018 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2018 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 7 cases imported from overseas
– 4 cases in KL
– 1 case each in Johor, Selangor and Labuan
- 2011 local cases
– 1203 cases in Selangor : 733 from existing clusters, 263 from new Pekapuri, Batu Besar and Tower clusters, 119 from close contact screening, 88 from assorted screening
– 277 cases in Johor : 246 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 247 cases in Sabah : 21 from existing clusters, 157 from close contact screening, 69 from assorted screening
– 123 cases in KL : 37 from existing clusters, 26 from new Pelangi construction site, Wawasan, Delima and Tower clusters, 33 from close contact screening, 27 from assorted screening
– 57 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 13 from existing clusters, 14 from close contact screening, 31 from assorted screening
– 28 cases in Labuan : 3 from existing clusters, 20 from new J Bandar Cluster, 5 from close contact screening
– 21 cases in Perak : 9 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 18 cases in Penang : 13 from existing clusters, 1 from new May Indah Cluster, 4 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Pahang : 1 from new Tower Cluster, 11 from close contact screening
– 9 cases in Melaka : 6 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening
– 6 cases in Kelantan : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from new Wawasan Cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Kedah : 1 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Terengganu : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 95,327, with 16,496 active cases – a huge increase of 933 cases.
They also shared that there are 7 fewer patients in the ICU – 109 cases right now, and 2 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 55 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 34,725 cases, followed by Selangor with 25,669 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 10,315 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,103 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : ONE Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced ONE death today, which means a total of 438 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.46%.
Death #438 : Case 82,556 was a 50 year-old foreign male, who passed away at the Tuaran Hospital in Sabah.
Day 193 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 193rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- 437 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 20 December 2020
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- ZARA @ MyTOWN : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- No Travel Restrictions From 7 December But Must Follow SOP!
- Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!