Malaysia reported 1247 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths, but discharged 1441 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1441 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1441 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 82,540 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1245 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1245 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case each in Labuan and Sarawak
- 1245 local cases
– 461 cases in Selangor : 90 from existing clusters, 7 from new Cassia Diamond Cluster, 212 from close contact screening, 152 from assorted screening
– 225 cases in Sabah : 34 from existing clusters, 4 from new Pompod Cluster, 125 from close contact screening, 62 from assorted screening
– 205 cases in Johor : 153 from existing clusters, 37 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 140 cases in KL : 37 from existing clusters, 20 from new Kiara and Perkasa construction site clusters, 33 from close contact screening, 50 from assorted screening
– 89 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 74 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 55 cases in Perak : 54 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 25 cases in Penang : 8 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Melaka : 2 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Pahang : 8 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Putrajaya : 4 from existing clusters, 3 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Kelantan : 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Sarawak : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 101,565, with 18,576 active cases – a drop of 197 cases.
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 108 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 47 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 35,640 cases, followed by Selangor with 28,170 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 11,564 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,424 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 449 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.44%.
Death #447 : Case 86863 was a 76 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease) and stroke. He passed away at the Lahad Datu Hospital in Sabah.
Death #448 : Case 99473 was a 64 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #449 : Case 98986 was a 65 year-old foreign male, with a history of hypertension and grout. His body was brought to the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Day 197 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 197th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 449 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 December 2020
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!