Malaysia reported 2335 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths, but discharged 874 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 26 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 874 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 874 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 83,414 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 80.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2335 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2335 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 11 cases imported from overseas
– 10 cases in KL
– 1 case in Selangor
- 2324 local cases
– 718 cases in KL : 385 from existing clusters, 232 from new Jalan Seng Construction Site Cluster, 60 from close contact screening, 41 from assorted screening
– 709 cases in Selangor : 314 from existing clusters, 83 from new Subang Plastic and Jalan Asam clusters, 198 from close contact screening, 114 from assorted screening
– 412 cases in Johor : 225 from existing clusters, 83 from new Sungai Redan and Pagar Siput clusters, 29 from close contact screening, 20 from assorted screening
– 248 cases in Sabah : 27 from existing clusters, 168 from close contact screening, 53 from assorted screening
– 58 cases in Penang : 43 from existing clusters, 8 from new Lis Putih and Sentosa Residensi Cluster, 7 from assorted screening
– 54 cases in Kelantan : 35 from new Seragam Chepa and Halban clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 24 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 26 cases in Perak : 11 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 19 cases in Pahang : 10 from existing clusters, 7 from new Semambu and Pagar Bentong clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 16 cases in Kedah : 2 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 16 cases in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster, 11 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Sarawak : all from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Melaka : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Putrajaya : 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Perlis : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 103,900, with 20,035 active cases – a massive increase of 1459 cases.
They also shared that there are no additional patients in the ICU – 108 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 50 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 35,888 cases, followed by Selangor with 28,880 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 12,292 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,457 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : TWO Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced TWO deaths today, which means a total of 451 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.43%.
Death #450 : Case 100538 was a 44 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of obesity and dyspepsia. Her body was brought to the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Death #451 : Case 101553 was a 70 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and benign prostatic hypertrophy. He passed away at the Melaka Hospital.
Day 198 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 198th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- 449 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 December 2020
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: 936 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 February 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 953 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 12 February 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1121 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 February 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1407 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 April 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 6067 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 July 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 6728 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 16 July 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 13,302 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 18 August 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 16,664 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 31 August 2021 | Rojak Pot