Malaysia reported 1196 new COVID-19 cases and 1 death, but discharged 997 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 997 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 997 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 84,411 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 80.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1196 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1196 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 5 cases imported from overseas
– 3 cases in Sarawak
– 2 cases in Selangor
- 1191 local cases
– 390 cases in Selangor : 42 from existing clusters, 195 from close contact screening, 153 from assorted screening
– 202 cases in KL : 101 from existing clusters, 54 from close contact screening, 47 from assorted screening
– 194 cases in Johor : 123 from existing clusters, 54 from close contact screening, 47 from assorted screening
– 186 cases in Sabah : 21 from existing clusters, 9 from new Jalan SEDCO Cluster, 109 from close contact screening, 47 from assorted screening
– 39 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 17 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 37 cases in Penang : 27 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Kelantan : 18 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 27 cases in Kedah : 4 from existing clusters, 17 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 23 cases in Melaka : 13 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Labuan : 3 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Pahang : 1 from existing cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from existing cluster, 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Terengganu : 1 from existing cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 105,096, with 20,233 active cases – an increase of 198 cases.
They also shared that there are 3 additional patients in the ICU – 111 cases right now, and no additional patient requiring respiratory support – 50 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 36,074 cases, followed by Selangor with 29,272 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 12,494 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,496 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : ONE Death Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced ONE death today, which means a total of 452 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.43%.
Death #452 : Case 101762 was a 71 year-old Malaysian male, whose body was brought to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 199 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 199th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 452 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 December 2020
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!