Malaysia reported 1594 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths, but discharged 1181 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 28 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1181 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1181 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 85,592 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 80.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1594 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1594 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 3 cases imported from overseas
– 2 cases in Sarawak
– 1 case in KL
- 1591 local cases
– 697 cases in Selangor : 362 from existing clusters, 231 from close contact screening, 104 from assorted screening
– 193 cases in KL : 102 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Gadang construction site, and Menara Sri clusters, 56 from close contact screening, 33 from assorted screening
– 191 cases in Johor : 48 from existing clusters, 2 from new Bukit Pasir Cluster, 64 from close contact screening, 77 from assorted screening
– 160 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 103 from existing clusters, 24 from close contact screening, 33 from assorted screening
– 157 cases in Sabah : 17 from existing clusters, 79 from close contact screening, 61 from assorted screening
– 69 cases in Penang : 17 from existing clusters, 47 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 47 cases in Perak : 26 from existing clusters, 1 from new Menara Sri Cluster, 14 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 28 cases in Kelantan : 6 from existing clusters, 9 from new Pintu Geng Cluster, 9 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Melaka : 12 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Kedah : 5 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Pahang : 10 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Putrajaya : 7 from new Putra 15 Cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Terengganu : all from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 106,690, with 20,643 active cases – a huge increase of 410 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 additional patients in the ICU – 116 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 53 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 36,231 cases, followed by Selangor with 29,969 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 12,688 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,656 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 455 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.43%.
Death #453 : Case 73341 was a 62 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes and obesity. She passed away at the Sungai Hospital in Selangor.
Death #454 : Case 89863 was a 90 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, dyslipidemia and gout. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #455 : Case 101587 was a 62 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 200 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 200th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 455 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 December 2020
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!