Malaysia reported 1870 new COVID-19 cases and 6 deaths, but discharged 745 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 30 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 745 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 745 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 87,460 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 79.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1870 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1870 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case each in Sabah, and Labuan
- 1868 local cases
– 607 cases in Johor : 164 from existing clusters, 374 from new Tembok Choh Cluster, 40 from close contact screening, 29 from assorted screening
– 472 cases in Selangor : 59 from existing clusters, 6 from new Broga Construction Site Cluster, 286 from close contact screening, 121 from assorted screening
– 280 cases in Sabah : 14 from existing clusters, 176 from close contact screening, 90 from assorted screening
– 218 cases in KL : 29 from existing clusters, 66 from new Jalan Stesen construction site, Berjaya Slot and Jalan Nikolas clusters, 40 from close contact screening, 83 from assorted screening
– 69 cases in Penang : 58 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 56 cases in Kelantan : 33 from existing clusters, 17 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 48 cases in Perak : 28 from existing clusters, 1 from Gerbang Pongsu Cluster, 11 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 48 cases in Pahang : 10 from existing clusters, 20 from Damai Ketari Cluster, 15 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 10 from existing clusters, 12 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 23 cases in Kedah : 6 from existing clusters, 1 from new Alor Cluster, 9 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Melaka : 1 from existing cluster, 7 from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Terengganu : both from assorted screening
– 1 case in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster
– 1 case in Sarawak : 1 from existing cluster
– 1 case in Putrajaya : 1 from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 110,485, with 22,562 active cases – a huge increase of 1119 cases.
They also shared that there is 14 additional patients in the ICU – 131 cases right now, and 7 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 62 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 36,741 cases, followed by Selangor with 31,188 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 13,267 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,750 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : SIX Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced SIX deaths today, which means a total of 463 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.42%.
Death #458 : Case 62273 was a 58 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and heart disease. He passed away at the Duchess of Kent Hospital in Sabah.
Death #459 : Case 75223 was a 55 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, diabetes and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kelantan.
Death #460 : Case 100364 was a 63 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, obesity, osteoarthritis, and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Keningau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #461 : Case 106851 was a 55 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #462 : Case 107657 was a 69 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, gout, and heart disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #463 : Case 104079 was a 45 year-old foreign male, whose body was brought to the Lahad Datu Hospital in Sabah.
Day 202 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 202nd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Air Selangor : DU Pipe Repair To Complete On 31 December!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- 457 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 December 2020
- Auto Global Parts Industries : Closed With 94 COVID Cases!
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!