Malaysia reported 2525 new COVID-19 cases and 8 deaths, but discharged 1481 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 31 December 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1481 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1481 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 88,941 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 78.7%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2525 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2525 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 13 cases imported from overseas
– 8 cases in Labuan
– 5 cases in KL
- 2512 local cases
– 1205 cases in Selangor : 774 from existing clusters, 12 from new Jalan Galah Cluster, 209 from close contact screening, 210 from assorted screening
– 229 cases in Sabah : 3 from existing clusters, 202 from close contact screening, 94 from assorted screening
– 239 cases in Melaka : 233 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 217 cases in KL : 80 from existing clusters, 14 from new Jalan Datuk Cluster, 63 from close contact screening, 60 from assorted screening
– 194 cases in Johor : 92 from existing clusters, 25 from new Kampung Baharu and Pekeliling clusters, 41 from close contact screening, 36 from assorted screening
– 92 cases in Penang : 60 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 78 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 53 from existing clusters, 1 from new Jalan Rasah Cluster, 9 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 55 cases in Labuan : 5 from existing clusters, 35 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 37 cases in Kelantan : 15 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Perak : 19 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 24 cases in Kedah : 11 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 17 cases in Terengganu : 5 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 15 cases in Pahang : 9 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Sarawak : both from assorted screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : 1 from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 113,010, with 23,598 active cases – a huge increase of 1036 cases.
They also shared that there is no additional patient in the ICU – 131 cases right now, and 2 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 60 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 37,040 cases, followed by Selangor with 32,393 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 13,489 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,828 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : EIGHT Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced EIGHT deaths today, which means a total of 471 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.42%.
Death #464 : Case 69055 was a 79 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, prostate cancer, heart disease and myelodysplastic syndrome. He passed away at the Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital in Johor.
Death #465 : Case 85148 was a 62 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of hypertension, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, dyslipidemia and stroke. She passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #466 : Case 88906 was a 69 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension and stroke. He passed away at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital in Johor.
Death #467 : Case 101000 was a 78 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of rheumatoid arthritis. She passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #468 : Case 105084 was a 58 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Raja Perempuan Zainal II Hospital in Kelantan.
Death #469 : Case 106289 was a 39 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital in Negeri Sembilan.
Death #470 : Case 106622 was a 71 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Kedah.
Death #471 : Case 109360 was a 61 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease, chronic kidney disease and stroke. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Day 203 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 203rd day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 December, 2020.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 471 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 31 December 2020
- Alliance Bank : 5 Branches Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Air Selangor : Massive DU Pipe Repair Slightly Delayed!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Auto Global Parts Industries : Closed With 94 COVID Cases!
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!