Malaysia reported 1741 new COVID-19 cases and 7 deaths, but discharged 1010 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 4 January 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1010 Patients Discharged!
At 6:30 PM on 4 January 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1010 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 98,228 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1741 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1741 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 8 cases imported from overseas
– 5 cases in KL
– 2 cases in Selangor
– 1 case in Sarawak
- 1733 local cases
– 685 cases in Selangor : 158 from existing clusters, 109 from new Jalan Duyong and Jalan Sentosa clusters, 274 from close contact screening, 144 from assorted screening
– 303 cases in Sabah : 6 from existing clusters, 220 from close contact screening, 77 from assorted screening
– 295 cases in Johor : 174 from existing clusters, 74 from close contact screening, 47 from assorted screening
– 145 cases in KL : 17 from existing clusters, 10 from new Jalan Nakhoda Cluster, 63 from close contact screening, 55 from assorted screening
– 56 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 10 from existing clusters, 40 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 55 cases in Penang : 33 from existing clusters, 13 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 50 cases in Kelantan : 25 from existing clusters, 24 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 45 cases in Kedah : 29 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Perak : 17 from existing clusters, 1 from new Ehsan Ibol Cluster, 13 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Melaka : 10 from new Telok Mas Cluster, 24 from close contact screening
– 12 cases in Pahang : 5 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Sarawak : 4 from existing clusters, 3 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Putrajaya : 2 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Terengganu : 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster
– 1 case in Perlis : 1 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 120,818, with 22,089 active cases – a big increase of 724 cases.
They also shared that there are 2 fewer patients in the ICU – 122 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 53 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 38,172 cases, followed by Selangor with 35,167 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 14,364 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 8,138 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : SEVEN Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced SEVEN deaths today, which means a total of 501 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.41%.
Death #495 : Case 72926 was a 65 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and heart disease. He passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #496 : Case 90554 was a 67 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension. He passed away at the Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital in Johor.
Death #497 : Case 106846 was a 83 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, heart and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Lahad Datu Hospital in Sabah.
Death #498 : Case 108319 was a 45 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of liver disease and retroviral infection. He passed away at the Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital in Pahang.
Death #499 : Case 108646 was a 50 year-old Malaysian female, who passed away at the Keningau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #500 : Case 118341 was a 68 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, heart and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Ampang Hospital in Selangor.
Death #501 : Case 118722 was a 60 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, and hypertension. She passed away at the Segamat Hospital in Johor.
Day 207 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 207th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 March, 2021.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- JM Bariani House Wangsa Walk : Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Cameron Highlands Businesses Closed Over COVID-19 Cases
- 494 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 3 January 2021
- Chulia Street Pubs + Cafes Closed After New Year Eve Parties!
- Jaya Grocer KL East Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 2021 School Term + Holiday Calendars Confirmed!
- Village Grocer Sunsuria : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Island Medical City Site Shut Down After COVID-19 Cases!
- IKEA Damansara : More COVID-19 Exposure!
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Malaysia Extends RMCO / PKPP To 31 March 2021!
- 474 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 1 January 2021
- Alliance Bank : 5 Branches Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Air Selangor : Massive DU Pipe Repair Slightly Delayed!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Auto Global Parts Industries : Closed With 94 COVID Cases!
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!