Malaysia reported 2985 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths, but discharged 994 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 January 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 994 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM on 13 January 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 994 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 111,578 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 77.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2985 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2985 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case each in KL and Sarawak
- 2983 local cases
– 837 cases in Selangor : 114 from existing clusters, 197 from new Taman Integrasi and Jalan Ijuk clusters, 294 from close contact screening, 232 from assorted screening
– 535 cases in Johor : 245 from existing clusters, 118 from new Jalan Rami, Kota, Tanjung Megah clusters, 60 from close contact screening, 112 from assorted screening
– 450 cases in Sabah : 14 from existing clusters, 323 from close contact screening, 113 from assorted screening
– 288 cases in KL : 31 from existing clusters, 15 from new Jalan Kasturi and Jalan Thamby clusters, 96 from close contact screening, 146 from assorted screening
– 165 cases in Sarawak : 101 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 54 from assorted screening
– 143 cases in Pahang : 116 from existing clusters, 15 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 106 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 15 from existing clusters, 1 from new Kampung Tengah Cluster, 70 from close contact screening, 20 from assorted screening
– 105 cases in Penang : 34 from existing clusters, 39 from close contact screening, 32 from assorted screening
– 97 cases in Kedah : 9 from existing clusters, 1 from new Taman Batik cluster, 35 from close contact screening, 52 from assorted screening
– 85 cases in Kelantan : 9 from existing clusters, 3 from new Bukit Bakar cluster, 48 from close contact screening, 25 from assorted screening
– 72 cases in Melaka : 11 from existing clusters, 2 from new Malim Dialysis Cluster, 49 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 61 cases in Perak : 3 from existing clusters, 34 from close contact screening, 24 from assorted screening
– 27 cases in Terengganu : 12 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from existing cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 1 cases in Perlis : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 144,518, with 32,377 active cases – a big increase of 1987 cases.
They also shared that there are 7 additional patients in the ICU – 197 cases right now, and 4 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 79 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 41,449 cases, followed by Selangor with 41,291 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 16,499 cases, and Johor with 10,761 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced FOUR deaths today, which means a total of 563 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.39%.
Death #560 : Case 67314 was a 63 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, and hypertension. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #561 : Case 98481 was a 77 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, gout, heart disease, and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital in Johor.
Death #562 : Case 131515 was a 62 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of asthma and pulmonary tuberculosis. He passed away at the Taiping Hospital in Perak.
Death #563 : Case 138626 was a 19 year-old foreign female, with a history of anaemia. Her body was brought to the Papar Hospital in Sabah.
Day 216 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 216th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 March, 2021.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 563 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 13 January 2021
- COVID-19 Malaysia: 144518 Cases, 111578 Healed, 563 Dead
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
- BIG @ Publika : Second Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- ISETAN KLCC + Lot 10 : Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Huckleberry BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Maxim Dim Sum Pekaka : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Kampachi EQ + Plaza33 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ IPC : More Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Closed For Cleaning + Tests!
- Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!