Malaysia reported 1470 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths, but discharged 1830 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1830 Patients Discharged!
On 13 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1830 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 304,492 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 94.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1470 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1470 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 12 cases imported from overseas
– 9 in Selangor, 2 in KL, 1 in Labuan
- 1458 local cases
– 542 cases in Selangor : 61 from existing clusters, 412 from close contact screening, 69 from assorted screening.
– 222 cases in Sarawak : 39 from existing clusters, 123 from close contact screening, 60 from assorted screening
– 178 cases in Penang : 61 from existing clusters, 37 from close contact screening, 80 from assorted screening
– 156 cases in KL : 85 from existing clusters, 5 from new Jalan Pria Cluster, 43 from close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 101 cases in Johor : 23 from existing clusters, 18 from new Jalan Mega Cemerlang Cluster, 33 from close contact screening, 28 from assorted screening
– 72 cases in Perak : 64 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 71 cases in Sabah : 7 from existing cluster, 54 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 40 cases in Kelantan : 2 from existing clusters, 34 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 29 cases in Perlis : all from existing clusters
– 14 cases in Terengganu : 12 from existing clusters, 2 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Kedah : 1 from existing cluster, 7 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Pahang : 3 from existing clusters, 5 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 2 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Melaka : 2 from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 322,409, with 16,711 active cases – a big drop of 363 cases.
They also shared that there are 15 additional patients in the ICU – 162 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 70 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 108,419 cases, followed by Sabah with 53,864 cases, Johor with 38,965 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 36,364 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 3 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 3 deaths today. That means a total of 1,206 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1204 : Case 246321 was a 53 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1205 : Case 279246 was a 82 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and heart disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1206 : Case 304131 was a 73 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, anaemia and kidney disease. He passed away at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital Hospital in Terengganu.
Day 60 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1206 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 12 March 2021
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- MKN : CMCO + RMCO SOP Changes On 9 March 2021!
- MKN : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO Areas!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- COVID-19 Vaccination : You Can Register Online / By Phone!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 6 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 6 March 2021 Edition!
- Travel SOP For Sabah, Labuan + Sarawak (March 2021)
- Village Grocer KL Gateway : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- MySejahtera : No Need To Register Again For Vaccination!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- SUKE Highway Collapse Due To Overloaded Trailer!
- Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits!
- Inter-District Travel Allowed Across Malaysia, Except In Sabah!
- MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- Sabah, Labuan, Sarawak District List : Stay In Or Get Fine!
- Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu District List : Stay Inside!
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!