Malaysia reported 1354 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths, but discharged 1782 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 14 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1782 Patients Discharged!
On 14 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1782 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 306,274 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 94.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1354 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1354 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 14 cases imported from overseas
– 8 in Selangor, 6 in Sarawak
- 1340 local cases
– 569 cases in Selangor : 79 from existing clusters, 4 from new Jalan Sutera Cluster, 388 from close contact screening, 98 from assorted screening.
– 172 cases in Sarawak : 19 from existing clusters, 21 from new Begalak Cluster, 85 from close contact screening, 47 from assorted screening
– 154 cases in Penang : 44 from existing clusters, 37 from close contact screening, 73 from assorted screening
– 121 cases in Johor : 32 from existing clusters, 3 from new Jalan Tun Mutalib Tiga Cluster, 51 from close contact screening, 35 from assorted screening
– 101 cases in Perak : 83 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 55 cases in KL : 26 from close contact screening, 29 from assorted screening
– 39 cases in Sabah : 5 from existing cluster, 29 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 37 cases in Terengganu : 21 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Kedah : 3 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 19 from assorted screening
– 26 cases in Kelantan : 3 from existing clusters, 18 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 21 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 2 from existing clusters, 14 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Pahang : 1 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Melaka : 2 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Putrajaya : 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Labuan : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 323,763, with 16,279 active cases – a big drop of 432 cases.
They also shared that there are 4 fewer patients in the ICU – 158 cases right now, and 1 additional patient requiring respiratory support – 71 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 108,996 cases, followed by Sabah with 53,903 cases, Johor with 39,086 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 36,419 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 4 deaths today. That means a total of 1,210 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1207 : Case 289598 was a 87 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. He passed away at the PPUM in Selangor.
Death #1208 : Case 291631 was a 61 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, and nasopharyngeal carcinoma. He passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1209 : Case 316824 was a 79 year-old Malaysian male, with history of hypertension, stroke, heart disease and Parkinson’s disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1210 : Case 323199 was a 27 year-old Malaysian male, with history of leukaemia, Transverse Myelitis, and immobility. He passed away at the Ampang Hospital in Selangor.
Day 61 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 61st day of the CMCO / RMCO 2.0 which will last until 18 March, 2021.
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1210 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 14 March 2021
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- MKN : CMCO + RMCO SOP Changes On 9 March 2021!
- MKN : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO Areas!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- COVID-19 Vaccination : You Can Register Online / By Phone!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 6 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 6 March 2021 Edition!
- Travel SOP For Sabah, Labuan + Sarawak (March 2021)
- Village Grocer KL Gateway : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- MySejahtera : No Need To Register Again For Vaccination!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- SUKE Highway Collapse Due To Overloaded Trailer!
- Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits!
- Inter-District Travel Allowed Across Malaysia, Except In Sabah!
- MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- Sabah, Labuan, Sarawak District List : Stay In Or Get Fine!
- Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu District List : Stay Inside!
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!