Malaysia reported 1360 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths, but discharged 1491 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1491 Patients Discharged!
On 25 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1491 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 322,416 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1491 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1491 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 1 case imported from overseas – in KL
- 1359 local cases
– 356 cases in Selangor : 28 from existing clusters, 13 from new Bandar Sri, Persiaran Maktab and Putra Satu clusters, 169 from close contact screening, 146 from assorted screening.
– 308 cases in Sarawak : 124 from existing clusters, 120 from close contact screening, 64 from assorted screening
– 129 cases in Johor : 60 from existing clusters, 36 from close contact screening, 33 from assorted screening
– 113 cases in Penang : 6 from existing cluster, 50 from close contact screening, 57 from assorted screening
– 97 cases in KL : 4 from existing clusters, 2 from new Bandar Sri Cluster, 43 from close contact screening, 48 from assorted screening
– 71 cases in Perak : 33 from existing clusters, 27 from close contact screening, 11 from assorted screening
– 70 cases in Sabah : 1 from existing cluster, 19 from new Tenegang and Siasai Tamu clusters, 30 from close contact screening, 20 from assorted screening
– 63 cases in Kelantan : 9 from existing clusters, 8 from new Paloh Rambai Cluster, 32 from close contact screening, 14 from assorted screening
– 49 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 37 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 44 cases in Kedah : 5 from existing clusters, 7 from new Perusahaan LPK Cluster, 21 from close contact screening, 11 from assorted screening
– 32 cases in Melaka : 29 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 10 cases in Pahang : 5 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Putrajaya : 2 from new Putra Satu Cluster, 4 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Terengganu : all from close contact screening
– 3 cases in Labuan : 1 from new Merinding Cluster, 2 from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 338,169, with 14,504 active cases – a drop of 133 cases.
They also shared that there are 4 fewer patients in the ICU – 157 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 72 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 113,780 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,470 cases, Johor with 40,525 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 37,440 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 2 deaths today. That means a total of 1,248 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1247 : Case 302292 was a 72 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes, hypertension, and asthma. She passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1248 : Case 333869 was a 89 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease and tuberculosis. He passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Day 72 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1248 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 March 2021
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 31 March 2021!
- Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer!
- NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccination Dates!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- MKN : CMCO + RMCO SOP Changes On 9 March 2021!
- MKN : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO Areas!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!