Malaysia reported 1199 new COVID-19 cases and 2 deaths, but discharged 1257 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1257 Patients Discharged!
On 27 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1257 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 325,182 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1199 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1199 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 5 cases imported from overseas
– 2 in KL, 1 in Selangor, 1 in Sarawak, 1 in Johor
- 1194 local cases
– 282 cases in Selangor : 28 from existing clusters, 175 from close contact screening, 79 from assorted screening.
– 266 cases in Sarawak : 48 from existing clusters, 48 from new Jalan Gridbid, Jalan Tanjung Kidurong and Kampung Baru Hilir clusters, 99 from close contact screening, 71 from assorted screening
– 138 cases in Kelantan : 39 from existing clusters, 20 from new Gong Kulim Cluster, 37 from close contact screening, 42 from assorted screening
– 125 cases in Penang : 70 from existing clusters, 37 from close contact screening, 18 from assorted screening
– 82 cases in KL : 13 from existing clusters, 14 from new Bulatan Pandan construction site cluster, 41 from close contact screening, 14 from assorted screening
– 80 cases in Johor : 17 from existing clusters, 7 from new Jalan Kong Kong Cluster, 34 from close contact screening, 22 from assorted screening
– 64 cases in Sabah : 20 from existing clusters, 6 from new Inanam Taipan and Jalan Kastam Baru clusters, 21 from close contact screening, 17 from assorted screening
– 43 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 13 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 21 from assorted screening
– 36 cases in Melaka : 25 from existing clusters, 8 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 33 cases in Kedah : 11 from existing clusters, 17 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 30 cases in Pahang : 2 from existing clusters, 22 from new Jalan Putra Square Cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Perak : 3 from existing clusters, 3 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Terengganu : 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Labuan : from assorted screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 340,642, with 14,209 active cases – a drop of 60 cases.
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 167 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 72 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 114,541 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,585 cases, Johor with 40,726 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 37,610 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 2 deaths today. That means a total of 1,251 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1250 : Case 333476 was a 60 year-old Malaysian male, with history of chronic liver disease. His body was brought to the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1251 : Case 339264 was a 52 year-old foreign male, with history of diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease. His body was brought to the Penang Hospital.
Day 74 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 340642 Cases, 325182 Discharged, 1251 Dead
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 31 March 2021!
- Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer!
- NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccination Dates!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!