Malaysia reported 941 new COVID-19 cases and 5 deaths, but discharged 1097 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1097 Patients Discharged!
On 29 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1097 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 327,406 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 941 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 941 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 8 cases imported from overseas
– 6 in KL, 2 in Selangor
- 933 local cases
– 217 cases in Selangor : 18 from existing clusters, 4 from new Seksyen 16 Cluster, 153 from close contact screening, 42 from assorted screening.
– 192 cases in Sarawak : 16 from existing clusters, 6 from new Taman Vistagro Cluster, 112 from close contact screening, 58 from assorted screening
– 171 cases in Johor : 121 from existing clusters, 34 from close contact screening, 16 from assorted screening
– 164 cases in Penang : 64 from existing clusters, 26 from close contact screening, 74 from assorted screening
– 51 cases in KL : 1 from existing cluster, 1 from new Jalan Azlan Cluster, 29 from close contact screening, 20 from assorted screening
– 49 cases in Kelantan : 16 from existing clusters, 24 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Sabah : 7 from existing clusters, 19 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 18 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 2 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Kedah : 3 from existing clusters, 8 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Melaka : 3 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Perak : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Pahang : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Terengganu : 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Labuan : from existing cluster
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 342,885, with 14,219 active cases – a drop of 161 cases.
They also shared that there are 3 fewer patients in the ICU – 166 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 73 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 115,016 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,657 cases, Johor with 41,073 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 37,725 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 5 deaths today. That means a total of 1,260 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1256 : Case 320768 was a 63 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes, hypertension and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Miri Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1257 : Case 327104 was a 52 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, and asthma. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1258 : Case 330258 was an 82 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, dyslipidemia, stroke and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1259 : Case 339779 was a 42 year-old Malaysian male, with history of obesity and gout. He passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1260 : Case 324169 was a 64 year-old foreign male, who passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Day 76 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1260 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 March 2021
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 31 March 2021!
- Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer!
- NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccination Dates!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 12 March 2021 Edition!
- COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!