Malaysia reported 1133 new COVID-19 cases and 5 deaths, but discharged 1148 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 30 March 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1148 Patients Discharged!
On 30 March 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1148 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 328,554 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1133 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1133 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 8 cases imported from overseas
– 4 in KL, 2 in Selangor, 1 in Johor, 1 in Sarawak
- 1125 local cases
– 399 cases in Selangor : 136 from existing clusters, 15 from new Jalan Pinang Raja, Jalan SC Satu, Jalan Sulaiman and Jalan Western clusters, 204 from close contact screening, 44 from assorted screening.
– 194 cases in Penang : 36 from existing clusters, 56 from close contact screening, 102 from assorted screening
– 152 cases in Sarawak : 25 from existing clusters, 79 from close contact screening, 48 from assorted screening
– 95 cases in Johor : 27 from existing clusters, 4 from new Jalan Perak and Kota Kemajuan clusters, 42 from close contact screening, 22 from assorted screening
– 49 cases in KL : 9 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Sulaiman Cluster, 13 from close contact screening, 25 from assorted screening
– 44 cases in Kelantan : 19 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 44 cases in Perak : 24 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 41 cases in Sabah : 6 from existing clusters, 12 from new Fasa Dua Semarak and Ranggu clusters, 13 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 41 cases in Kedah : 6 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 19 from assorted screening
– 39 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 2 from existing clusters, 37 from new Batu Enam Setengah Cluster.
– 16 cases in Pahang : 8 from existing cluster, 6 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Melaka : 2 from existing clusters, 4 from assorted screening
– 2 cases in Terengganu : from close contact screening
– 1 case in Labuan : from existing cluster
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from existing cluster
– 1 case in Perlis : from existing cluster
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 344,018, with 14,199 active cases – a drop of 20 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 fewer patients in the ICU – 161 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 76 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 115,417 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,698 cases, Johor with 41,169 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 37,778 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 5 deaths today. That means a total of 1,265 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1261 : Case 318718 was an 83 year-old Malaysian male, with history of hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease and gout. He passed away at the Canselor Tuanku Muhriz Hospital in KL.
Death #1262 : Case 330928 was an 88 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1263 : Case 332821 was a 66 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes and hypertension. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1264 : Case 338273 was a 68 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, dyslipidemia and COPD. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1265 : Case 342623 was a 34 year-old Malaysian male, with history of hypertension. He passed away at the Miri Hospital in Sarawak.
Day 77 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 77th day of the CMCO / RMCO 2.0 which will last until 31 March, 2021.
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1265 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 March 2021
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 31 March 2021!
- Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer!
- NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!