Malaysia reported 1178 new COVID-19 cases and 6 deaths, but discharged 1377 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1377 Patients Discharged!
On 1 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1377 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 331,001 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1178 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1178 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 20 cases imported from overseas
– 10 in Selangor, 9 in KL, 1 in Sarawak
- 1158 local cases
– 237 cases in Sarawak : 21 from existing clusters, 162 from close contact screening, 54 from assorted screening.
– 227 cases in Selangor : 31 from existing clusters, 2 from new Bukit Serdang and Jalan Sungai Ramai clusters, 130 from close contact screening, 64 from assorted screening
– 190 cases in Penang : 112 from existing clusters, 1 from new Jalan Teluk Kumbar, 35 from new close contact screening, 42 from assorted screening
– 165 cases in Johor : 10 from existing clusters, 73 from new Jalan Permai Cetak and Kait Gading clusters, 48 from close contact screening, 34 from assorted screening
– 92 cases in KL : 13 from existing clusters, 48 from close contact screening, 31 from assorted screening
– 86 cases in Sabah : 41 from existing clusters, 28 from close contact screening, 17 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 8 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 10 from assorted screening
– 32 cases in Kedah : 21 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Perak : 7 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 27 cases in Kelantan : 13 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Pahang : 11 from existing clusters, 1 from new Taman Emas Cluster, 2 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Melaka : 3 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Labuan : 7 from existing clusters
– 6 cases in Terengganu : 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Putrajaya : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 346,678, with 14,399 active cases – a drop of 205 cases.
They also shared that there is 1 fewer patient in the ICU – 163 cases right now, but no additional patients requiring respiratory support – 81 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 116,315 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,853 cases, Johor with 41,420 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 37,921 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 6 deaths today. That means a total of 1,278 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1273 : Case 302296 was a 68 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, stroke and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1274 : Case 319115 was a 60 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes and hypertension. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1275 : Case 323173 was an 81 year-old Malaysian female, with history of hypertension. She passed away at the KL Hospital.
Death #1276 : Case 339416 was a 54 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, heart disease and asthma. He passed away at the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kelantan.
Death #1277 : Case 342305 was a 73 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes and chronic kidney disease. Her body was brought to the Sultan Ismail Hospital in Johor.
Death #1278 : Case 338697 was a 69 year-old foreign female, with history of gout. Her body was brought to the Keningau Hospital in Sabah.
Day 79 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1278 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 1 April 2021
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer!
- NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!