Malaysia reported 1638 new COVID-19 cases and 7 deaths, but discharged 1449 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 3 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1449 Patients Discharged!
On 3 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1449 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 333,892 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1638 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1638 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 7 cases imported from overseas
– 2 in KL, 2 in Selangor, 1 in Sarawak, 1 in Sabah, 1 in Labuan
- 1631 local cases
– 494 cases in Perak : 487 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening.
– 350 cases in Selangor : 40 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Bandar Sembilan Cluster, 196 from close contact screening, 112 from assorted screening
– 289 cases in Sarawak : 43 from existing clusters, 61 from new Kampung Binyu Cluster, 156 from close contact screening, 29 from assorted screening
– 92 cases in Penang : 25 from existing clusters, 32 from close contact screening, 35 from assorted screening
– 83 cases in Johor : 6 from existing clusters, 3 from new Jalan Merdeka Cluster, 49 from close contact screening, 25 from assorted screening
– 72 cases in Sabah : 26 from existing clusters, 4 from new Jalan Kubota Sentral and Simpang Tiger Merotai cluster, 26 from close contact screening, 16 from assorted screening
– 65 cases in KL : 2 from existing clusters, 28 from close contact screening, 35 from assorted screening
– 64 cases in Kelantan : 9 from existing clusters, 48 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 35 cases in Pahang : 23 from existing clusters, 10 from new Teknologi Peramu Jaya, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 25 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 8 from existing clusters, 8 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 20 cases in Kedah : 8 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 20 cases in Melaka : 7 from existing clusters, 1 from new Jalan Kenanga Cluster, 7 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Labuan : 8 from existing clusters, 3 from assorted screening
– 7 cases in Putrajaya : 5 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Terengganu : 1 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 349,610, with 14,432 active cases – an increase of 186 cases.
They also shared that there are 1 fewer patient in the ICU – 167 cases right now, but 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 81 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 117,122 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,989 cases, Johor with 41,606 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 38,076 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 3 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 3 deaths today. That means a total of 1,286 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1284 : Case 325475 was a 68 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1285 : Case 339376 was an 87 year-old Malaysia female, with history of hypertension and dyslipidemia. He passed away at the Tumpat Hospital in Kelantan.
Death #1286 : Case 346181 was a 50 year-old Malaysian male, whose body was brought to the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Day 81 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1286 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 3 April 2021
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!