Malaysia reported 1070 new COVID-19 cases and 7 deaths, but discharged 1294 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 5 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1294 Patients Discharged!
On 5 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1294 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 336,456 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1070 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1070 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 9 cases imported from overseas
– 5 in KL, 2 in Selangor, 1 in Johor, 1 in Pahang
- 1061 local cases
– 325 cases in Selangor : 18 from existing clusters, 6 from new Taman Komersial and Lorong Dua clusters, 224 from close contact screening, 77 from assorted screening.
– 225 cases in Sarawak : 61 from existing clusters, 126 from close contact screening, 38 from assorted screening
– 133 cases in Penang : 39 from existing clusters, 41 from close contact screening, 53 from assorted screening
– 83 cases in KL : 6 from existing clusters, 43 from close contact screening, 34 from assorted screening
– 65 cases in Sabah : 23 from existing clusters, 27 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 54 cases in Johor : 12 from existing clusters, 28 from close contact screening, 14 from assorted screening
– 36 cases in Pahang : 14 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 13 from assorted screening
– 34 cases in Kedah : 10 from existing clusters, 10 from new Bukit Sera Cluster, 9 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Kelantan : 3 from existing clusters, 16 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 25 cases in Melaka : 16 from existing clusters, 9 from new Jalan Mata Cluster
– 17 cases in Labuan : 15 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 6 from new Persiaran Utama Cluster, 4 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Perak : 2 from close contact screening, 6 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Putrajaya : 6 from new Jalan Inovasi Cluster, 2 from close contact screening
– 3 cases in Terengganu : all from close contact screening
– 2 cases in Perlis : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 352,029, with 14,278 active cases – a drop of 231 cases.
They also shared that there are 6 fewer patients in the ICU – 180 cases right now, and 5 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 89 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 117,792 cases, followed by Sabah with 55,122 cases, Johor with 41,756 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 38,237 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 7 deaths today. That means a total of 1,295 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1289 : Case 302724 was a 86 year-old Malaysian male, with history of hypertension. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1290 : Case 337190 was a 58 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease and tongue cancer. He passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1291 : Case 339774 was a 68 year-old Malaysia male, with history of hypertension. He passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1292 : Case 343044 was a 64 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Shah Alam Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1293 : Case 343241 was a 85 year-old Malaysia female, with history of hypertension and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Serdang Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1294 : Case 343375 was a 46 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes. He passed away at the Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital in Johor.
Death #1295 : Case 347103 was an 84 year-old Malaysia male, with history of hypertension and dyslipidemia. He passed away at the Serdang Hospital in Selangor.
Day 83 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 83rd day of the CMCO / RMCO 2.0 which will last until 14 April 2021.
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1295 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 5 April 2021
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!