Malaysia reported 1285 new COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths, but discharged 1175 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 8 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1175 Patients Discharged!
On 8 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1199 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 340,242 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1285 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1285 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 17 cases imported from overseas
– 13 in KL, 3 in Selangor, 1 in Sarawak
- 1268 local cases
– 371 cases in Selangor : 95 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Taming Cluster, 195 from close contact screening, 79 from assorted screening.
– 210 cases in Sarawak : 46 from existing clusters, 131 from close contact screening, 33 from assorted screening
– 162 cases in Penang : 30 from existing clusters, 60 from new Perusahaan Perai Tiga Cluster, 21 from close contact screening, 51 from assorted screening
– 107 cases in KL : 61 from existing clusters, 13 from close contact screening, 46 from assorted screening
– 106 cases in Sabah : 31 from existing clusters, 48 from close contact screening, 27 from assorted screening
– 101 cases in Johor : 12 from existing clusters, 38 from new Industri Parit Raja Cluster, 35 from close contact screening, 16 from assorted screening
– 87 cases in Kelantan : 11 from existing clusters, 36 from close contact screening, 40 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Kedah : 12 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 24 cases in Perak : 3 from existing clusters, 9 from close contact screening, 12 from assorted screening
– 19 cases in Putrajaya : 10 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 3 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 12 cases in Pahang : 3 from existing clusters, 2 from new Padang Manggis Cluster, 4 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Melaka : 6 from existing clusters, 4 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Terengganu : 5 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Labuan : from existing clusters
– 1 case in Perlis : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 355,753, with 14,203 active cases – an increase of 106 cases.
They also shared that there are 8 fewer patients in the ICU – 186 cases right now, and 5 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 81 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 118,702 cases, followed by Sabah with 55,400 cases, Johor with 42,057 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 38,528 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 4 deaths today. That means a total of 1,308 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1305 : Case 342616 was an 83 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, osteoarthritis and spondylosis. She passed away at the Miri Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1306 : Case 344643 was a 67 year-old Malaysia male, with history of hypertension, stroke and myeloproliferative disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1307 : Case 344739 was a 70 year-old Malaysia male, with history of hypertension and tuberculosis. He passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1308 : Case 351282 was a 60 year-old Malaysia male, with history of tuberculosis and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Day 86 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1308 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 April 2021
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Class Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!