Malaysia reported 1889 new COVID-19 cases and 8 deaths, but discharged 1485 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 14 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1485 Patients Discharged!
On 14 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1485 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 347,780 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1889 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1889 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 6 cases imported from overseas
– 2 in KL, 2 in Selangor, 1 in Sabah, 1 in Sarawak
- 1883 local cases
– 515 cases in Selangor : 72 from existing clusters, 8 from new Jalan Mohd Taib and Jalan Sahadi clusters, 299 from close contact screening, 136 from assorted screening.
– 488 cases in Sarawak : 173 from existing clusters, 255 from close contact screening, 60 from assorted screening
– 226 cases in Kelantan : 58 from existing clusters, 120 from close contact screening, 48 from assorted screening
– 141 cases in Sabah : 47 from existing clusters, 23 from new Batu Sepuluh and Jalan Khidmat clusters, 47 from close contact screening, 24 from assorted screening
– 132 cases in KL : 5 from existing clusters, 75 from close contact screening, 52 from assorted screening
– 92 cases in Penang : 15 from existing clusters, 2 from new Jalan Sempilai Cluster, 52 from new close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 84 cases in Johor : 16 from existing clusters, 42 from close contact screening, 26 from assorted screening
– 56 cases in Perak : 21 from existing clusters, 27 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 53 cases in Kedah : 5 from existing clusters, 27 from new Permatang Berangan Cluster, 14 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 51 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 31 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 15 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Terengganu : 13 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 13 cases in Pahang : 10 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Putrajaya : 2 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Melaka : 4 from new Jalan Gapam Cluster, 1 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Perlis : 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Labuan : from existing cluster
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 365,829, with 16,696 active cases – an increase of 396 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 additional patients in the ICU – 204 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 79 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 121,358 cases, followed by Sabah with 56,165 cases, Johor with 42,526 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 39,248 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 8 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 8 deaths today. That means a total of 1,353 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1346 : 78 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes and hypertension. She passed away at the Sarawak General Hospital.
Death #1347 : 70 year-old Malaysian male, with history of liver cancer and Brown Sequard Syndrome. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1348 : 78 year-old Malaysian female, with history of hypertension and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1349 : 79 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, chronic kidney disease, stroke, tuberculosis and Thoracic Aorta Ectasia. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1350 : 60 year-old Malaysian male, with history of hypertension and gout. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1351 : 55 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Sarikei Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1352 : 89 year-old Malaysian female, who passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1353 : 45 year-old foreign male, who passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Day 92 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1353 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 14 April 2021
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- Senior Citizens Will Get Pfizer Or Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- You Have 48 Hours To Confirm Vaccine Appointment!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Class Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!