Malaysia reported 1300 new COVID-19 cases and 5 deaths, but discharged 1412 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 6 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1412 Patients Discharged!
On 6 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1212 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 337,868 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1300 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1300 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 24 cases imported from overseas
– 10 in KL, 5 in Selangor, 4 in Sarawak, 3 in Labuan, 1 in Melaka, 1 in Johor
- 1276 local cases
– 381 cases in Sarawak : 165 from existing clusters, 3 from new Jalan Maju Cluster, 184 from close contact screening, 29 from assorted screening.
– 237 cases in Selangor : 24 from existing clusters, 4 from new Integrasi Rawang Tiga and Jalan Badli Shah clusters, 104 from close contact screening, 105 from assorted screening
– 126 cases in Kelantan : 13 from existing clusters, 21 from new Jalan Kota Kubang Labu and Kampung Palekbang clusters, 68 from close contact screening, 24 from assorted screening
– 112 cases in Sabah : 40 from existing clusters, 9 from new Beacon Cluster, 39 from close contact screening, 24 from assorted screening
– 110 cases in Penang : 16 from existing clusters, 27 from close contact screening, 67 from assorted screening
– 97 cases in Johor : 17 from existing clusters, 32 from new Jalan Mega Industri and Padang Hijau clusters, 26 from close contact screening, 22 from assorted screening
– 77 cases in KL : 2 from existing clusters, 41 from close contact screening, 34 from assorted screening
– 61 cases in Perak : 50 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 27 cases in Kedah : 10 from existing clusters, 2 from new Taman Peruda Cluster, 7 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 8 from existing clusters, 6 from assorted screening
– 11 cases in Pahang : 8 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 9 cases in Terengganu : 3 from new Kampugn Belaoh Cluster, 5 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 6 cases in Melaka : 4 from existing clusters, 2 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 5 cases in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Putrajaya : 2 from existing clusters, 1 from close contact screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 353,329, with 14,161 active cases – a drop of 117 cases.
They also shared that there are 9 additional patients in the ICU – 189 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 88 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 118,034 cases, followed by Sabah with 55,234 cases, Johor with 41,854 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 38,324 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 5 deaths today. That means a total of 1,300 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1296 : Case 327651 was a 66 year-old Malaysian female, with history of hypertension, heart disease and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Keningau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1297 : Case 330786 was a 36 year-old Malaysia male, with history of hypertension, obesity, and obstructive sleep apnoea. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1298 : Case 338298 was an 80 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Ampang Hospital in Selangor.
Death #1299 : Case 347182 was a 54 year-old Malaysia male, who passed away at the Tawau Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1300 : Case 350902 was a 65 year-old Malaysia female, with history of diabetes. She passed away at the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kelantan.
Day 84 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 84th day of the CMCO / RMCO 2.0 which will last until 14 April 2021.
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1300 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 April 2021
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!