Malaysia reported a record 13215 new COVID-19 cases and 110 deaths, but discharged 6095 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 15 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6095 Patients Discharged!
On 15 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6095 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 765,800 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 87.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 13215 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a new record – 13,215 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 880,782, with 108,369 active cases – a shocking increase of 7,010 cases!
They also shared that there are 7 additional patients in the ICU – 885 cases right now, but no additional patients requiring respiratory support – 432 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,499||267||702||5||525|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 307,094 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 94,336 cases, Johor with 76,636 cases, and Sabah with 73,506 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 110 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 110 deaths today – the 5th highest single day death toll!
That means a total of 6,613 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.75%.
Day 65 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 6613 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 15 July 2021
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- FOUR HeroMarket Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Fake Police Officers Try To Rob A Penang Condominium?
- SEVEN Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Police Fine Subang Jaya Residents Playing Badminton?
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officials?
- Over 200 IDCC Vaccination Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Six Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!