Malaysia reported 12541 new COVID-19 cases and 115 deaths, but discharged 6742 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 16 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6742 Patients Discharged!
On 16 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6742 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 772,542 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 86.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12541 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 12,541 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 893,323, with 114,053 active cases – a shocking increase of 5,684 cases!
They also shared that there are 11 additional patients in the ICU – 896 cases right now, and 27 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 459 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,542||329||651||12||550|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 312,606 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 95,878 cases, Johor with 77,245 cases, and Sabah with 73,832 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 115 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 115 deaths today – the 5th highest single day death toll!
That means a total of 6,728 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.75%.
Day 66 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- 6613 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 15 July 2021
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- FOUR HeroMarket Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Fake Police Officers Try To Rob A Penang Condominium?
- SEVEN Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Police Fine Subang Jaya Residents Playing Badminton?
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officials?
- Over 200 IDCC Vaccination Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Six Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!