Malaysia reported 12528 new COVID-19 cases and 138 deaths, but discharged 6629 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 17 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6629 Patients Discharged!
On 17 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6629 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 779,171 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 86.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12528 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 12,528 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 905,851, with 119,814 active cases – a shocking increase of 5,761 cases!
They also shared that there are 12 additional patients in the ICU – 908 cases right now, but 34 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 425 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,740||579||647||15||499|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 317,591 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 97,618 cases, Johor with 77,870 cases, and Sabah with 74,479 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 138 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 138 deaths today – the highest ever single day death toll!
That means a total of 6,866 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.76%.
Day 67 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 6866 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 17 July 2021
- Can You Wear Slippers / Sandals While Driving In Malaysia?
- Seniors Can Now Walk-In For Vaccination in KL + Selangor!
- EMCO Ends For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- FOUR HeroMarket Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Fake Police Officers Try To Rob A Penang Condominium?
- SEVEN Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Police Fine Subang Jaya Residents Playing Badminton?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!