Malaysia reported 10710 new COVID-19 cases and 153 deaths, but discharged 5778 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 18 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5778 Patients Discharged!
On 18 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5778 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 784,949 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10710 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 10,710 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 916,561, with 124,593 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,779 cases!
They also shared that there is 1 additional patient in the ICU – 909 cases right now, and 20 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 445 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||945||135||506||9||295|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 322,419 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 98,563 cases, Johor with 78,678 cases, and Sabah with 75,145 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 153 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 153 deaths today – the highest ever single day death toll!
That means a total of 7,019 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.77%.
Day 68 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- 7019 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 18 July 2021
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Atria : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Schools To Continue Online Learning Until 31 August!
- Can You Wear Slippers / Sandals While Driving In Malaysia?
- Seniors Can Now Walk-In For Vaccination in KL + Selangor!
- EMCO Ends For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!