Malaysia reported 10972 new COVID-19 cases and 129 deaths, but discharged 6439 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 19 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6439 Patients Discharged!
On 19 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6439 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 791,388 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10972 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 10,972 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 927,533, with 128,997 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,404 cases!
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 915 cases right now, but 10 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 435 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||609||169||254||4||182|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 326,823 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 99,172 cases, Johor with 79,554 cases, and Sabah with 75,796 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 129 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 129 deaths today – the 4th highest single day death toll!
That means a total of 7,148 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.77%.
|WP Kuala Lumpur||11||9||2||9||2||10||1||9|
Day 69 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 69th day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- 7148 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 19 July 2021
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
- JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Atria : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Schools To Continue Online Learning Until 31 August!
- Can You Wear Slippers / Sandals While Driving In Malaysia?
- Seniors Can Now Walk-In For Vaccination in KL + Selangor!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!