Malaysia reported 12366 new COVID-19 cases and 93 deaths, but discharged 7567 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 20 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7567 Patients Discharged!
On 20 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7567 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 798,955 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12366 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 12,366 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 939,899, with 133,703 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,706 cases!
They also shared that there are 9 additional patients in the ICU – 924 cases right now, and 13 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 448 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,580||215||855||4||506|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 332,347 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 100,752 cases, Johor with 80,347 cases, and Sabah with 76,453 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 93 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 93 deaths today!
That means a total of 7,241 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.77%.
Day 70 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 7148 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 19 July 2021
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
- JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Atria : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Schools To Continue Online Learning Until 31 August!
- Can You Wear Slippers / Sandals While Driving In Malaysia?
- Seniors Can Now Walk-In For Vaccination in KL + Selangor!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!