Malaysia reported 11985 new COVID-19 cases and 199 deaths, but discharged 7902 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 21 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7902 Patients Discharged!
On 21 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7902 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 806,857 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 84.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 11985 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 11,985 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 951,884, with 137,587 active cases – a shocking increase of 3,884 cases!
They also shared that there are 3 additional patients in the ICU – 927 cases right now, and 11 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 459 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,174||202||529||2||441|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 337,897 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 101,926 cases, Johor with 80,991 cases, and Sabah with 76,927 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 199 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 199 deaths today!
That means a total of 7,440 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.78%.
Day 71 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 7440 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 21 July 2021
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
- JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Atria : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Schools To Continue Online Learning Until 31 August!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!