Malaysia reported 13034 new COVID-19 cases and 134 deaths, but discharged 8436 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 22 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 8436 Patients Discharged!
On 22 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 8436 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 815,293 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 84.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 13034 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 13,034 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 964,918, with 142,051 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,464 cases!
They also shared that there are 11 additional patients in the ICU – 938 cases right now, but no additional patients requiring respiratory support – 459 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||1,611||309||666||8||628|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 343,946 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 103,537 cases, Johor with 81,782 cases, and Sabah with 77,424 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 134 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 134 deaths today!
That means a total of 7,574 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.78%.
Day 72 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- 7574 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 July 2021
- 3 More Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
- JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!