Malaysia reported 15,573 new COVID-19 cases and 144 deaths, but discharged 10,094 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 23 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10,094 Patients Discharged!
On 23 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 10,094 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 825,387 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 84.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 15,573 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 15,573 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 980,491, with 147,386 active cases – a shocking increase of 5,335 cases!
They also shared that there is 1 additional patient in the ICU – 939 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 456 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||2,063||200||1,062||12||789|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 351,618 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 105,600 cases, Johor with 82,504 cases, and Sabah with 77,940 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 144 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 144 deaths today!
That means a total of 7,718 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.78%.
Day 73 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 7574 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 July 2021
- 3 More Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
- JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!