Malaysia reported 15,902 new COVID-19 cases and 184 deaths, but discharged 9,471 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 24 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 9,471 Patients Discharged!
On 24 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 9,471 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 834,858 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 15,902 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 15,902 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 996,393, with 153,633 active cases – a shocking increase of 6,247 cases!
They also shared that there are 11 additional patients in the ICU – 950 cases right now, and 12 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 468 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||2,406||359||1,158||15||874|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 358,969 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 108,006 cases, Johor with 83,308 cases, and Sabah with 78,652 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 184 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 184 deaths today – second highest death toll!
That means a total of 7,902 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.79%.
Day 74 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 74th day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- 7902 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 24 July 2021
- Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate!
- You Can Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 3 More Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!