Malaysia reported 17,045 new COVID-19 cases and 92 deaths, but discharged 9,683 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 9,683 Patients Discharged!
On 25 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 9,683 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 844,541 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,045 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 17,045 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,013,438, with 160,903 active cases – a shocking increase of 7,270 cases!
They also shared that there are 20 additional patients in the ICU – 970 cases right now, and 33 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 501 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||2,045||345||1,073||5||622|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 367,469 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 110,051 cases, Johor with 84,258 cases, and Sabah with 79,470 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 92 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 92 deaths today!
That means a total of 7,902 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.79%.
Day 75 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 7994 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 July 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate!
- You Can Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 3 More Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed In Phase 1 Areas!
- Covidiot Bully Arrested For Threats + Not Wearing Face Mask!
- Fake News : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia On 1 August?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!