Malaysia reported 14,516 new COVID-19 cases and 207 deaths, but discharged 9,372 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 26 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 9,372 Patients Discharged!
On 26 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 9,372 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 853,913 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 14,516 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 14,516 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,027,954, with 165,840 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,937 cases!
They also shared that there are 39 additional patients in the ICU – 1,009 cases right now, and 23 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 524 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 373,977 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 111,476 cases, Johor with 85,707 cases, and Sabah with 80,190 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 207 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 207 deaths today – the highest ever single-day death toll!
That means a total of 8,201 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.80%.
Day 76 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 76th day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- 8201 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 26 July 2021
- Giant Desa Petaling Reports Two COVID-19 Cases!
- AEON Mid Valley Closed 3 Days For Full Sanitisation!
- Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate!
- You Can Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!